Friday, July 12, 2013

Sunflowers at Draper Wildlife Management Area




Last summer, I heard a rumor about a place where people are allowed to hike through a field of sunflowers. What a great place for photography and photo shoots. I didn't have enough time last summer (with a baby and a move) to check out the place, but I did today. Gorgeous! I want to bring B there with his rusty antique radio flyer wagon and take a million pictures.

 Next summer I will have to go about 2-3 weeks earlier than July 12th - the flowers are all droopy now. They looked like they were worshipping the corn in the field next to them. I think I was disrupting their worship.

And now I will go spray the mud off my hiking boots.

July 12th, 2013
Draper Wildlife Management Area, SC

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A NEAT IDEA! WERE ALOT OF SONDBIRDS THERE?

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you're thinking!