- Jaundice. The bilirubin in my blood is going up as my liver function goes down. As it goes up, I look more and more like Big Bird.
- Swollen organs in my abdomen. Not only is my liver engorged, so are my spleen, kidneys, gall bladder, whatever else is down there. It puts pressure on my bladder, stomach, on my stoma and on my back. I feel like I am 8 and a half months pregnant.
- Severe back pain. What is going on with my right side of my back? Referred pain? Has cancer spread to my bones? Dealing with back pain and cramps is probably my biggest complaint.
- I have started to have a few issues breathing too. This is not a daily issue but I now have oxygen tanks to help me make the air more comfortable to breath in.
- Dehydration and cotton mouth. Bad. My cotton mouth has cotton mouth.
Thursday, May 19, 2016
What is hospice for $2000, Alex?
Posted by Karen Travels