1. I have not blogged in nearly 2 months.
2. I have not blogged because like so many others, I have discovered Instagram.
3. My Instagram is a lovely mix of my son, nature and my teaching career. And maybe a drawing or 2.
4. I wish my blog could be a lovely mix of my son, nature and my teaching career, and a drawing or 2, but is there ever enough time for all that?
5. Actually, my pictures of my teaching career usually involve some kind of countdown. A countdown to spring break, and now to the end of the year.
6. I know Mary, I said countdown are bad, but so is the year I am having!
7. My pictures of my teaching career are also a showcase of what I do for my Friday afternoon art club. I LOVE the Friday afternoon art club!
8. I also loved my spring break, although it was chilly. My mom came and we enjoyed a week of grandson/granny time.
9. Only 31 school days until summer.
10. I am hoping to blog more because I want to challenge myself to do 100 days of art, and post here. We'll see how I do! I will start in about 2 weeks, so tune in.
And some pics (sorry no art club pics):