Wednesday, July 23, 2014

More doodles

I have learned one important thing this summer: the second I try to MAKE myself draw, I begin to hate it. I get bored, I squirm, I simply cannot focus. Within 15 minutes I feel like there is something else I should be doing. When I did complete a drawing, it was while something was playing on Netflix. Do I not know how to relax anymore? I have decided, this summer, that drawing will not be in my scope of interests anytime soon. I am putting the hobby back on the shelf and playing with things that have a little bit more instant gratification, like photography.

Having said that, I did do a few more drawings before throwing in the towel. And I will admit, they were fun:





I am sure there will come a time when I need to do a little art therapy again . . . but that time is NEVER when I have the time. I am too stress free to think about it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you're thinking!