Monday, February 2, 2015

rainbows and hearts

During my first part of January, I noticed a lot color popping up. I decided to make a "rainbow" of colors my theme for the first half of January. I am not doing my scrapbook week by week, but maybe every other week or so. Like when I find I have 20+ photos on my phone. The hardest part for me is to cut down on pictures!


Those cards that are not photos are from Project Life's kits. I know I sound dorky, but I love a rainbow of colors, and how they look together.


I love mixing my own photos in with photos of B and friends!

Here is a pic that will be on the next page:


This is from the walk I went on 2 weeks ago, probably pushing the envelope on what I should be doing. Or not doing.  Anyway, this was taken from my Nikon, and not my phone.

One year ago today:


Different rock.

Different hike.

Different me. I could hike this trail up to mid July.

1 comment:

  1. I love these scrapbooks as well as the beautiful photos that fill them! I wish I had the patience to make one but I can barely manage to print photos... Guess I'll stick with blogging for now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you're thinking!