Monday, September 21, 2015

Book update!

I thought of another book I read in the spring, when I didn't keep track of what I was reading. The Mermaid's Chair, by Sue Monk Kidd. Since making that list earlier this month, I have read Adultery by Paulo Coelho, Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel, Dark Places by Gillian Flynn and The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarity. 27 books in 2015.

I recommend all the above books, except Adultery, unless you are a HUGE Paulo Coelho fan. You have to be used to the way he writes.

Next up: I just ordered two books by a local author, Kim Wright. I also want to read The Martian, The Nightingale, and a harsher book was just recommended to me, The Warmth of other Suns. I also keep hearing about Fates and Furies. So, I have some reading to do!


What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you're thinking!