Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December Daily

December, and the holidays, are turning into a blur. A happy blur.

My days are FILLED with visits, craft projects, scrapbooking and Brycen time. My mom and I are getting ready for a little man's birthday party. And of course, sneaking visits to social media. I am so happy to be feeling so much energy and so little sickness. I am getting a lot done.

And I am happy to be scrapbooking it all down to the day. Even I recognize it is a tedious task. If life was normal for me, and I was working, I would NOT be doing this album! I am also 6 months behind in my 12x12 2015 scrapbook. Like I said, my days are filled.

Here are the first few days of my scrapbook, if you would like to see:

The title page
I especially love this little card I hand made - a balloon for B's birthday and a star for Christmas. 
Day One:


Sorry, the quality of pictures of the scrapbook are not great, I took them with my cell phone, on my bed with artificial light shining. But you get the point. 

Day 2:

Day 2 was a chemo day, so I concentrated on happier pictures.
And an insert: 
This is the only way I could show the WHOLE tree. It's vertical in the album.
Day 3:

Day 4:
Not quite finished . . .
Day 5:

Also, not quite finished. 
I had originally planned to do WAY more black and white and grey and silver with just little pops of color. But of course, color is everywhere at Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Karen your scrapbooks are amazing! You are one busy woman! I love all the photos....especially your "red nosed" reindeer son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your energy is amazing! I really like your scrapbooking ideas and layouts. My "old school" scrapbooking really takes too much time. Thus I have years of work to do, and thinking about it zaps my energy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you're thinking!